BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

San's Profile



Hey!!!Hey!!!Hey!!! It's me!!! Wong Fei San here!!! You can call me Fei San, Sansan, whatever you like. Currently I am studying Accounting Course year 3 trimester 1 in UTAR that located at Sungai Long, Kajang. There are 4 faculties of UTAR. I think that this faculty is too far from KL.It may need 2 hours to KL by bus. This really bring a lot of unconvenient for me especially I'm a shopaholic.Hee.......

Where i come from??? Mmm.......This is a good question to me. Actually it's a little bit complex. I come from Jerantut, Pahang. It is just a 'daerah' and people rarely know about it. But it's so lucky that it still can be found in the Malaysia's Map. If I ask where is Taman Negara, people may know where it is. That's right!!! It's nearby Jerantut. It only takes 45 minutes from Jerantut to Taman Negara. Although Taman Negara is very nearby my home, but i never go there before. Hee..... If you want to go Taman negara, remember to ask me to join. I have stayed at KL since i was graduated from primary school. So i think that I can be categorized as "half KL citizen". That is why I'm not familiar with my hometown, Jerantut.

I think that I'm a gentle and soft person but does not mean that you can bully me. I'm ordinary person , but sometimes I like to try something new and special. I'm optimistic, I hope to have happy mood everyday. I'm outgoing, I hope to know more friends who have same interests with me.

I like to shopping very much. I like to see somethings which are beautiful and know about which are the latest fashion. This really can make me happy. I also interested in doing research about skin care and make up. If you know about the most popular taiwan programme that called 'Beauty Woman', then you must be known that the four teachers. Among the teachers, 'Mr Neo' is my idol. I admire his knowledge about skin care and I hope to meet him once day.I like to read novel. There may include different types of books such as philosophy, love...... Reading novel gives me a wide space of imagination. I really enjoy the process.

Here are some of the websites that I visit frequently:
1. http://www.facebook.com/
It's a medium that I can know about how is the life of my friends espeacially some of them study oversea. I'll post some photos and write blog to share my life with them.

2. http://www.msn.com/
For me, it's really important for me. It's not only a medium that i maintain relationships with my friends, but also can make new friends that come from foreign country. I also discuss assignment with my groupmates through msn.

3. http://www.hotmail.com/
I can get many information from this website. It's not only for doing assignment purpose, it also a medium to exchange information with my friends.

4. http://www.sinchew.com/
Buying newspaper wastes your money??? It's not excuse anymore with this website. I can read any latest news and currrent issues that happen in our country and foreign country through this website.

5. http://www.xs8.cn/
This is website that I read novel. When I feel depressed or stressed, I 'll read novel to help me release stress.

0 comments: